What’s good people?
It’s Friday, the night is young, I live for this sh*t.
To send each of you off into the weekend I wanted to feature the most recent project from No.19 music, a label run by Jonny White of Art Department. It’s been a long-time coming for this third installment considering the second installment was released back in 2010 – mixed by Soul Clap. The mix series has already established itself as a seminal representation of the ever-blossoming deep house scene – 003 carries that torch in an admirable fashion. Featuring sounds from My Favorite Robot, Jakkin Rabbit, and Gregorythme among others, the release covers all end of the stylistic approach to deep house. Art Department has made two of their previously unreleased tracks, ‘Insomniac’ and ‘Tomorrow Can Wait’, available on this release while Tale Of Us and Jay Haze remix ‘Bongo Porn’ from Fuckpony in an unparalleled manner. Definitely a set of tracks that will be gracing many mixes to come from myself.
01. Art Department – Into The Dust Intro
02. Jonny White & Nitin – La Cueva
03. Ali Love – The Jungle (Brigante’s Mix)
04. Luca C. & Brigante feat Robert Owens – Tomorrow Can Wait (Art Department Remix)
05. Jonathan Lee – Senses
06. Foremost Poets – Moonraker (Accapella)
07. Jackin Rabbit feat. Robert Owens – Full Of Dreams
08. Fuckpony – Bongo Porn (Tale Of Us Remix)
09. Jamie Jones – Doctor Blue
10. DJ Hell feat. Brian Ferry – U Can Dance (Carl Craig Remix)
11. Art Department, BLUD, Shaun Reeves feat. Damian Lazarus – Robot Heart
12. My Favorite Robot – Not Progress
13. Gregorythme – Artificial Tears
14. Art Department – Insomniac
The released dropped this past Monday, February 18th. Below are a couple links where you can purchase the mix and also individual tracks. There’s also a link to Chemical Records where you can pick up a 12″ of the sampler featuring tracks from My Favorite Robot, Gregorythme, and Art Department.
Vinyl: CHEMICAL RECORDS
Stay connected with No.19 Music: